Wednesday, April 28, 2010

finally!

wow, yeah, we finally have internet at our house! We moved back to our house in Newton and haven't had internet. I've been facebooking, twittering, and emailing from my phone! that's not easy! I did two twitter parties that way! yikes.
Anyway. I got a part time job. And it's from home, and I dont get paid enough per week to have to claim it was income! I created a blog/facebook/twitter page for the local baby boutique. I'm pretty excited about it. you can go to www.naturemonster.blogspot.com to check it out. it's a brand new blog, so please join with the anticipation of reviews and giveaways and learning about natural parenting, cloth diapers, breastfeeding, organic clothing and toys. you can also email littlenaturemonster@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Brighton is doing well. He's hit the terrible two's! It's not so bad. he likes to hit and stomp and take things away from people. Pretty normal i guess, but we are trying o deter him from the hitting. We are experimenting with "time out". it's working pretty good so far. He doesn't quite get it yet, but he knows he's been bad when we put him there. We need to get a bench or chair of some kind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a hitter too and the only thing that works is timeout. It took a little while but he now knows what timeout is and he doesn't like it. Sometimes he will do bad things and then put himself in timeout.