Thursday, January 13, 2011

So, What's Up?

So....What's up? Not much here. Still pregnant. I have like 89 days to go. I'm pretty excited. All I can think about is having the baby in my arms and for Brighton see her. I have some new cloth diapers I can't wait to try out, I made a sling wrap and got a new one I want to use. I just can't wait to have this little girl and dress her up. I also can't wait to breastfeed again. I loved nursing Brighton and I was sad when he decided to stop (but glad too).
Not much as changed in the last few weeks since I last blogged. I've grown bigger obviously. I did have to spend a few hours in the hospital (in L&D) but only to get some fluids. I was really dehydrated. I'd spent the previous night throwing up to the point where I couldn't even keep water down. They ended up putting 2 bags of 1000cc's each through an IV and I only peed out 200 cc's, so only 10%. The doctor said I was really dehydrated and that my body was just sucking up the extra fluid. Since then I've been drinking water, juice, anything. And I've been trying to eat a little better too. It's not always easy. I did break down and have a huge Wendy's double cheeseburger last weekend. It was soooo yummy.

I have my next appointment on tuesday and i'll have my glucose testing done. What fun. Drink a nasty sugary drink and get my blood drawn. I passed with no problems last time and I don't think I'll have a problem this time either. I also get to have the rhogam shot. My blood is negative and Mitchel's is positive. That equals a potential problem if this baby has positive blood like Mitchel. Shots don't bother me so it's all good.

One of my New Year's resolutions (or goals) is to do more sewing projects. I'm almost finished with Brighton's quilt. I just have to get the backing on it. I've made a few purses, and I made a wrap for the baby. I think I'm going to try to make a few small size diapers for her too. The diapers I have will be a bit big for a like a month and I don't want to spend a bunch of money on newborn diapers so I thought I'd make some to save money! I do need to pick up some flannel though.

Well that's all for now. I'll try to post some pictures soon. I'll do a christmas post maybe.

No comments: