Saturday, January 9, 2010

lost and found

So I lost my job this past week. It was kind of a mutual thing. There was an incident that lead to my boss asking me if this is really where I wanted to be and I said no so she let me go. But, I can claim unemployment so I am. I was approved already!

I'm really glad I'm not working there anymore. It was such a negative place. Everyone was always complaining and whining about something. I felt like I was just there for no reason. I was making money, yeah, but I was turning around and giving it to someone else to watch my kid. I really just needed to get out of there, and this was the best way.

I really feel so much better already. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. my head feels clearer. I've really been praying alot about what to do next and for now I'm going to enjoy being home with Brigton and continue to look for a part time job. I really don't think I have it in me to work full time again. Mitchel seems to be fine with this option as well. He knows how stressed i've been and how much it killed me to but Brighton in daycare for all this time.

So now I have so much time to do what I want to do. I've already started on one purse for a friend and I've got so many more ideas for future projects.
My goal is to have enough product to sell at a craft fair by 2011. Yay! We'll see how that goes. My primary priority is Brighton and taking care of him.

I'm also excited to start reading my Bible more. I always made excuses why i couldn't but now I actually want to. I feel like my relationship with God is on the mend.

I'm excited to see what this new year brings. Pray for me!

1 comment:

Night Owl Mama said...

Sorry to hear you lost your job but glad that you found it was better for you not to work there.
Good luck in your crafts hope share pictures