Monday, February 8, 2010

On Saturday our local botanical gardens (called Botanica)because they had a free day with crafts and all. Brighton is still a little young to do the crafts but we did get him to plant some grass seeds and i helped him make a paper flower (which he later took a huge bite out of!). I didn't get a chance to take pictures of him doing the crafts, but I got a couple cute shots of him out in the gardens (which were dead. Call me morbid, but I like taking pictures of dead plants and nature (not animals). There is something kind of beautiful about a dead flower or a domant tree. I was also playing around with the settings on my camera to get the best setting for the lighting. I know absolutly nothing about photography, but I know what the symbols mean in the menu so if i'm doing a close up of the dead flower I know to change it to the "close up" setting...lol

So here are a couple pictures we took on our outing







Isn't my husband silly.
Ok Brighton woke up from his nap so I need to go get him i guess...lol

No comments: