Sunday, February 14, 2010

So, I love cloth diapers. And I've been cloth diapering Brighton since he was born, but because my daycare wouldn't do the cloth diapers too, I had to buy disposables and i didn't cloth diaper as much as I'd like to. Basiclly just at night and on the weekends.

Well now I'm a stay at home mom and I cloth diaper full time now! yay! and I've been looking into what other cloth diapers are out there. I found Nifty Nappy's diapers through a friends and I have fallen in love with her diapers. I totally judge a book my it's cover so the fabrics she uses to make her diapers caught my eye first. They are totally cute and in style and I can't wait to get my hands on one. I love giraffes and they have a super cte giraffe print i have my eye one. I've also read amazing reviews of her diapers and I can't wait to try one myself.

There is a giveaway right now

Here http://bamwallace.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-nappy-is-so-nifty.html

and I totally want to win the giraffe print diaper. Otherwise I'll probably just buy it. Anyway. Take a look at her blog and nifty nappy's if you are interested in cloth diapers.

No comments: