Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8 weeks/kidney bean

Today I am 8 weeks pregnant and our little blueberry is the size of a kidney bean.
Blueberry has webbed fingers and toes and can move it's elbows and knees.
I can't feel it though....lol. I loved feeling Brighton move and I can't wait to feel this one move




I am convinced this one is a girl. So far this pregnancy is completely different than Brighton's and I did a funny little old wives tale trick to determine the gender. I used a necklace with a pendent (my hyperlink isn't working so here's the link to the necklace I used: http://therustedchain.bigcartel.com/product/plant-seeds-necklace) and held it over my belly and it moved around in a circle denoting that it was a girl (it would move back a forth if it was a boy).
So I think it's a girl
So I've been feeling pretty sick these last few weeks. I can hardly do anything. But I do because Brighton has to eat, and so do I. My house is a disaster though. I don't care. It's not that bad, I just haven't picked up Brighton's toys.

So Brighton is doing well too. No progress on the potty training front. I've put it on the back burner for now. I don't think he's ready yet.

It's been alot cooler here lately so we've been able to play outside. We go to the spray park alot and just play in the front yard.
We also just recently got netflix and we can live stream stuff through the play station! So I've got Blue's Clues, Backyardigans, Wonder Pets and Thomas the Train lined up and ready to go. I don't like him to watch too much TV but it's essential some days when I'm too sick to function in the mornings.

Ok that's if for now.

No comments: