Thursday, August 26, 2010

potty blunder

Man, I wish Brighton would be potty trained already. He totally knows when he was to pee or poop but he just won't do it. It's kinda frustrating.
This morning I stripped him naked and when he was ready to pee (after holding it extremely long) he cried and I dragged him to the bathroom and stood him on the bench and he dribbled and peed in the toilet! I praised him so much. He was really excited and we called Daddy and he was exctied too.
Then like 10 minutes later he peed on the floor. Blah. I was mad! I didn't scold him. I didn't think it was necessary. He knew what he'd done and he was already upset about it. So I put a diaper on him. He's already peed again.

I know it's a process, its just that he knows what to do, but he's just being stubborn.



1 comment:

Sarann said...

I hope it goes better for you. We haven't tried yet, but I am hopeful that it happens quickly when we do because my son hates to have his diaper changed. It's a total scream fest!