Tuesday, August 24, 2010

blueberry/7 weeks

(I'm going to try to post pregnancy updates when I get the baby center emails. lol)

This is how big the baby is now.
A blueberry
I was going to take a picture of a real one but I must have eaten them all...



So even though little blueberry isn't so big, i definatly know he/she is there. (I don't like to say "it"). I have been feeling nauseated 24/7. I go to bed sick and I wake up at 4am sick and I wake up at a sane hour like 9am, sick. Blah. This is not cool. I was not this sick with Brighton. Maybe once or twice I felt a little nauseated if I thought I could make it to work before I ate. But not this one, I have to always have a full stomache. I have no food aversions yet, so pretty much what ever is in my reach I eat, and I've stocked the fridge with fruits and veggies galour. I have actually lost 10lbs. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I could use to loose a few pounds anyway so I think I'm good.

The other thing that is really bugging me is that I pee like 20 times a day. I'm not exaggerating. In fact I think I'm under estimating. Again, I don't remember peeing this much this early with Brighton. Maybe it's because I was working full time and I was distracted by that. I know I need to drink alot of water, but if I drink too much, i'll spend all day in the bathroom! Yesterday I waled to the park with my neighbor, I peed right before we left, 10 minute walk there and I already had to pee. But I didn't. We let the kids play for like 45 minutes. I still didn't pee. Finally we got ready to leave and I peed. I should have gone like 5 times in that time period but I didn't want my neighbor to think I was weird. lol

Ok so that's all I have to update.  We've told Brighton there's a baby in mommy's tummy. So know he likes to see my belly and say "baby in there" although now he says "mommy in there", "daddy in there", Brighton in there" "dinosaur in there". Yeah, I'd like to see that happen!

Anyway,
I found mmy camera so hopefully I'll get somemore pictures up here.
 later

No comments: