Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What are "die-sores"
















On Saturday we went to the Museum of World Treasures to vote for the name of the new Dinosaur they have on exhibit.
Brighton loves dinosaurs right now. We have a Dragon Tales video and he calls them dinosaurs, or as he says it "die-sores"
So we picked up some new friends in the gift shop and he carries them every where now.
The grocery store, Beki's house, to bed.
















He's such a sweetheart. I love him so much. He was handing them to me and wanting me to play too so I did.
He also tried counting them. "one....two...free...one....five" yep he only has four of them, and I guess four and one sound similar.
















He also loves to run so he was running the length of the front yard. Sometimes he would hand me the "die-sores" and sometimes he want to take them running too.
I think it's safe to say it was the best collective $4 his Grandpa Woody and I spent.