Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hershey Basket for Children's Miracle Network

My very good friend Annie www.mamadweeb.com is participating in the Better Baskets Blog Hop. For every blog post written today and linked up Hersheys will donate $10 to the Chilldren’s Miracel Network! My local television station does a telethon once a year to raise funds and this year I just can’t find the money – but this is my donation. I am really hoping that I can raise at least another $50 for them – are there at least 4 other bloggers that will participate with me?

I am giving this basket to 10 other bloggers and I really hope at least half of you can do a short post for Children’s Miracle Network.
So I'm doing my part to help out this charity!

If you'd like to participate here's how: (i hope i do it right!)

Take some time to browse these great blogs if you have a chance! They are all sweet mama bloggers and I love reading what they right, but I treasure their friendship more!

So, how can you get involved?

“HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you
can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want – from just one other blogger to an unlimited number

* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them
a Basket.

* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/
where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more
information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.

* Hershey’s is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog
Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written
by April 4th, 2010).

* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the
donation. ”

No comments: