My very good friend Annie www.mamadweeb.com is participating in the Better Baskets Blog Hop. For every blog post written today and linked up Hersheys will donate $10 to the Chilldren’s Miracel Network! My local television station does a telethon once a year to raise funds and this year I just can’t find the money – but this is my donation. I am really hoping that I can raise at least another $50 for them – are there at least 4 other bloggers that will participate with me?
I am giving this basket to 10 other bloggers and I really hope at least half of you can do a short post for Children’s Miracle Network.
So I'm doing my part to help out this charity!
If you'd like to participate here's how: (i hope i do it right!)
Take some time to browse these great blogs if you have a chance! They are all sweet mama bloggers and I love reading what they right, but I treasure their friendship more!
So, how can you get involved?
“HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you
can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want – from just one other blogger to an unlimited number
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/
where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more
information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog
Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written
by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the