Saturday, December 26, 2009

following directions...

...not for me. I can't follow directions. It's too hard. I can't do it. Seriously, I really tried...hard. The purse is a total bust. And I wasted really pretty vintage fabric. I think I can salvage some of it to make a blanket or something. It's really better if I just make up the pattern as I go along. My bags turn out so much better that way. I made a whole diaper bag with a divider inside all by myself. I forgot to put the handles on...and it's still handless...but aleast I made it. It would totally be functional if I put handles on it though. I will probably never be good enough to sell them in a craft fair, but I can make them for friends and family. Or maybe I need to find easie patterns. I remember my friend T had a pattern for a purse and it was super easy. I need to find those.

That's it. No pictures of my beatiful disaster of a purse. When I make the real one I'll post.

BTW I still haven't come up with a super cool blog theme for next year. I guess it'll just be boring me. I will try to post more next year. It's been a year since I started this blog and like 17 of these blogs have been in the last month I think.
Thank you to my 5 followers for reading!

No comments: